Thank you for visiting the Greater Than HIV website! You can find answers to many commonly-asked questions here on the site:
- Start with the FAQ pages for questions about HIV basics, testing, prevention including PrEP, or treatment and care.
- For information about paying for HIV care and services, visit the Ryan White and Health Coverage pages.
- If you are looking for HIV prevention or treatment services, or have a personal health question, a local provider or HIV service organization should be able to help. Find free and low-cost services here.
Join Us! If you want free materials or to get involved with Greater Than HIV:
- Download FREE graphics and other outreach materials. If you’re hosting an event, the Materials library is the place to start!
- Fill out this form to partner with us! Learn more about ways to bring Greater Than HIV to your community, localize materials or media messages, and more.
- Donate: Visit KFF (which runs Greater Than HIV) for more information about supporting our work.
- Job Opportunities: See a list of all open positions at KFF, including any with Greater Than HIV.
If you can’t find an answer using these resources, please submit your question below. If your question requires a response, we do our best to reply in a timely manner, Monday – Friday.